- E;R, often
E;R, or E Semicolon R for long, is a racist, hateful Nazi (probably, maybe).
So he is therefore the most intelligent, cultured and moral guest the show has ever had.
History[edit | edit source]
PreFAP[edit | edit source]
E;R made a video criticizing Steven Universe because his friend recommended it and E;R wanted to fuck with him.
He got flack for being shouted out by PewDiePie for his anime reviews, in a video Pewds would later delete. Him using the word "redpill" when thanking Pewds got PewDiePie some further flack.
EFAP 33- Avengers Endgame[edit | edit source]
EFAP 50 - The One-Year Anniversary of Pausing Every Frame[edit | edit source]
EFAP 67 - The Rise of Skywalker[edit | edit source]
EFAP 68 - New Years Celebrations[edit | edit source]
EFAP 71 - Ralph Stream Afterparty[edit | edit source]
EFAP 101 - Second Anniversary Overflow[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Master of the four plothole elements; but when YouTube needed him the most, he vanished....
- Furries are not his type.
- Best in life is hating Korra.
- Toph Beifong is short because she is blind.
- Choosing a favorite slur is like choosing his favorite child.
- Likes grapes as he has purple background. He's good with the purple people, like Thanos.
- When asked about Jewish people, his answer was " clearly they have to be stopped."
- He enjoys anime, of which 'Steins;Gate' is his favorite; his favorite book is the Broken Empire Trilogy, and his favorite film is a Korean thriller called 'A Company Man'
- He is approximately 6'5'. 
- He may or may not be Adolf Hitler's nephew.
- He edits his videos on Sony Vegas 13 and makes YouTube videos as a hobby.
- He's prefers to remain Enigmatic: "Reality is never as satisfying" being his justification for this.
- He has a deep unrequited love for the actress Felicity Jones.
- He sells merch now.
- It has been established that he's always wrong.
- He is difficult to get in contact with (Rags is not).
- Might be high on drugs all the time, if his voice is to go by.
- He stole Rag's' soul to stay awake episode 33.
- The Young Turks think that he is antisemitic.
- That's all you need to know.